Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Family and ties withing and beyond

I recently realiced There was a reply to my reply in one of Ramonnas blogs.
I could have written a rpely there but I thing I simply write a blog post about it instead.

The reply was along the lines of me still having my claws out since some people deserved to have their heads torn off and shoved up their asses.
Had they been from the local area in Sweden I am from I could simply have put it that "Jag ska bygga om dig till en blomma."
Translate it if you want to and it will only surprise you since you need to be local to get it.

Anyway the thing of it tho is simple.
Whenever someone thinks he or she can break our family steal a slave from mistress convince a slave to leave or in any way try to break us apart I intend to hurt that person as much as I can.
While on SL hurting can be troublesome but things can still be done.
The IRL equivalent would be to do horrible things to the anatomy of said person.

So to allthose trying to hurt my SL family you should know that trying to break ou ties it the same as asking to have a ton of bricks dropped upon you.

2 comments:

Wildefire Walcott said...

I would very much like to know who these folks are (assuming there are others not associated with Ramonna's post). But I both understand and commend your vigilance, my pet.

Ramonna Villota said...

Hello Love

There are issues in which something is a afront to either out Mistress or a afront to us. Either way both sides feel it.

When you and I danced it was for all the right reasons. With those claws and all. Mistress is very protective of us I know a lot she does not say or want to invilve us with. but the first person to call her a bitch with meaning will be the first person I gut. With or without her permission. The same would go for you. Perhaps Mistress can explain all this passion?