Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Kelly Walcott

Mistress partner Kelly Walcott has recently been erased from Second Life.
As usual Lindens didn't even give an explanation.
One day there the other day gone.
She does not even show up on search anymore.

While me and Kelly has not always gotten along (I've even tried my best to hate her (yes tried but shes so nice so I ouldn't manage more than dislike)) I will confess I am going to miss her.

She will probably come back as an alt...
or at least I hope so.

Its still not the same.
Kally was unique. And while the player is the same on an alt... how do you replace all time pend on making an avatar special.
The money put into it is one thing.
But the time customising things and the chanse to find some items (what if the creator gave up and left SL?) again is impossible to measure in value.



Basicvally this problem is all due to the Lindens as usual.
However I have a solution.
None of this problem will happen if all employees follow this simple rule:

SHUT UP, SIT DOWN AND DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!
YOU'LL TAKE CARE OF THE SERVERS AND KEEP OUT OF THE WORLD ITSELF.

There. Now include those lines in the Linden Labs Employee manual and we will all be fine.

BTW If you find I've suddenly been deleted it's probably due of this post.

2 comments:

Wildefire Walcott said...

Hello sweetheart. Kelly has thankfully had her account re-instated. I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet (just traded a couple of offline IMs), so I don't know what the circumstances were. I just know that she's back.

Slave Princess said...

She told me the circumstances and they where the msot silly things I've ever heard.

The Lindens again and again prove they are morons.