Thursday, July 19, 2007

Slave-Dominant

Was thinking about some things recently.
IRL the slave is controlling the realtionship between the sub and the Dom.
But internet is another matter.
The decicions in a reltionship here is an agreement between Dom and sub.
Then there is the "no limit" ones that usually in the end realice they do have limits.

However this is about an entirely different matter all together.
This morning I spent some time with my Mistress and some other of her slaves and friends.
During this some slaves tried to demand attention while we where all jus taking it easy.
At then it was me my mistress and a dear friend of us (Yes Viv I am talking about you)
Others had gone to work bed or just poofed not having enough "play" (they asked permission to go tho)
My Mistress seemed a bit worried I hadn't gotten to play wich surprised me.
I guess it is not common but I am as happy going around with Mistress when she is taking care of rental buisness as I am when she is blindfolding and gagging me forcing me to serve while deprived of my senses.
I would like as much sitting curled against her legs while she slowly strokes my hair as spread between two post whipped senseless for humiliating mistress at a social gathering.

In the end I love being wityh my mistress no matter what.
(And I did like this mornign since she had me dressed in latex and I look sooooo sezzy then)

So this is mostly a comment on "high-maintenance" slaves.
Or in other words the slaves demanding attention all the time.
Thei way to show up and more or less (in other words tho) claim. "Here I am punish me"
wich more or less is the same as "Here I am Mistress now drop everything you're doing and pay attention to me Me ME MEEEE!"

I am quite doubtful to this behaviour.
"Hi mistress entertain me."

"Hi mistress make me have fun."

"Hi mistress use your time for my benefit."

"Hi mistress buy me a lot of new gear and then punish me this and that way for me doing this and that then."

This is SL and not IRL and not even IRL would anyone stand for this behaviour.
Something efery slave would consider is the following...
Are your Dom having fun?
And if the Dom is not havign fun why does he/she put up with you?
And how long will the dom put up with you.

Make sure your Dom is having fun too.
The Dominant is not there for your amusement only.
The Dom is not your home entertainment center.
The Dom is a living breathing person expecting something out of the time with you and always expecting something is quite greedy and in some cases mean.

Give and take.

PS. But do tell your Dom things you enjoy/dislike too. Communication is important. DS

PPS. Ok I suck at communication bt that doesnt mean I can't give advice about it. DDS

4 comments:

Ramonna Villota said...

Princess can you please email me
latexnun.ramonna@gmail.com

Wildefire Walcott said...

"Then there is the 'no limit' ones that usually in the end realice they do have limits."

Oh yes, I like those the best. I find it wickedly entertaining to be the one who took things to a place the pet hadn't imagined until then.

Thank you for your comments though, Princess. I'm always concerned that my pets are happy with me- but constantly being pressured to 'play' can grate on me when I've got other things on my mind can grate. I feel some conflict when it's a pet who's only on every once in a while. Part of me wants to spend time with them since I don't want to miss the opportunity, but another part says, "You never have time for me, why should I have any for you?"

Ramonna Villota said...

To be at the feet or nadu or standing behind her. Just there is good. No words needed to actions needed. If play happens well that is just a bonus.

Now Ihave to say to the limits somethings I thought were beyond my limits I have enjoyable that I never would have before :)

Jini in wonderland said...

i have seen this problem before with my Dom... i have alot of sisters and since i get most of Masters time i have nothing against backing off if someone that W/we rarely see comes in... there has to be a bond between sisters to so that we can have sympathy and sometimes even empathy for a sub that dont get enough time.