Sunday, November 25, 2007

The importance of favouritism

There has often been a discussion about favouritism amongst Mistress wildefires pets/slaves.

Now why is the point of being the favourite so important?
I am going to try and write one explanation for this.

I was pursuing to become Wildes favourite once.
The reason for it was quite particular for me.
I was really in love with Wilde and wanted to be her partner.
However It felt wrong to just ask like I would do it only to be better than her other slaves.
I decided to be faitful and do everything for her until I became her favourite and then I ws to ask her.
However The powers the be hates me. I was told I was her favourite a week or so after Kelly Walcott asked to be her partner and got a yes.
I became quite miserable but still ths story show why being Wildes favourite can be so important.

Love and being loved in return.

All of Mistress wildefires slaves and pets love her dearly.
Now Wilde is partynered with Kelly so there is no way to become her partner.

Then the only way to get that recognition and feel that mistress loves you as something special is to be her favourite.

It's more or less like telling someone you love her and hoping the person will love you back.
You want to be as important to the one you love as she is to you.

Now Wildefire has decided to never again tell a slave she is the favourite one.

So from now on the hopes to be the favourite will be ike telling someone you love her and the person smiling and walking away.
You'll never know.
And not knowing hurts almost more than knowing and not be the favourite.

Well.
My hopes to be mistress wildefires partner didn't work as I had hoped.
But I cried a lot then and I do not wich to cry no more.

I think I will always strive to be Wildes favourite tho.
I still love her more than anything.
And even if I will always have to wonder if I mean as much to mistress as she means to me I will still love her.

What can one do after all?

And now some 80's music about love.






No comments: