Friday, November 2, 2007

Nothing I do is ever right.

Lately it seems nothing I ever do is ever right.
I don't really know why.
I mean... I try to consider all involved and avoid to hurt anyone but it's always end up being wrong anyway.

It feels like everytime I try somethign it will fail no matter what.
i don't even know why I am trying if It always goes wrong.
Maybe I should quit trying just lie on my back and stare up at the sky.

Of course in the end that will be wrong to.
Maybe I was wrong to come back to Second Life at all.
Maybe the reason all I do is wrong is because I'm not really welcome anymore.

Dunno why I am even writing this. Noone ever read my blog anymore.
On a side note I seem to have been nice to two creators on SecondLife.
They became happy and gave me free stuff. Yay.
Guess thats all there was to write tho.
Maybe will update the wardrobe blog with the thigns I got from the ncie creators in a while.

2 comments:

Wildefire Walcott said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, girl. Whenever people care about each other there's inevitably going to be static. There's also a time and a place for everything.

Slave Princess said...

I have no idea how that will fit my post.
But then again you doesnt know what caused me to write the post so it's not that strange.