Sunday, November 25, 2007

Please understand

It seems my last blog is misunderstood.

It was written in hoped to make the favourite thing less dramatic.
The point is to show that being a favourite is just a title.
But that behind the title there might be something else.

I wanted it to prove to myself that Wilde loves me.
I know I might seem silly.
But my life had not been the best, I am a very insecure person when it comes to being liked.
So I tried to be the first among Wildes pets to confirm to myself she loved me.
It didn't help tho.
There has always been this secrecy about whom Wilde has as favourite (except with Leana, back then it was really obvious) so it only made me doubt if she really liked me most or if she just told me that and then told everyone else the same thing.

As you see I am not secure no matter what.

I hope you can udnerstand now why I wrote it.
It was to show that what is a silly combat for a title can mean something else.
And this is my own point of view.
Someone else might think otherwise.

Also the part about always striving to be her favourite means I will always try to do my best. Even if I won't be called favourite.

3 comments:

Ramonna Villota said...

I think this is a Scandinavian thing. I t is a curse I have this in the worst way I could never make the first move had no clue if they liked me or didn’t …

Clara Hirvi said...

Princess, I had to comment on this, you worded it with alot of heart. Wilde loves us all.

Its really us, as pets that bring the favourite bit in, to tell you the truth I don't care who is favourite, be it me or someone else. Many of the family I've spoken to I've said I'm just me, being Favourite does not really come into as I truely know how mistress feels about me. Their is no point in any of us fighting over a silly little thing as this.

You are very much loved by Wildefire and always will be. Again thankyou for wtiting this. Its was warn and heartfelt.

Jini in wonderland said...

"I think this is a Scandinavian thing"

might be... i am swedish myself and i recognize it soooo much... silly but hearing "i love you" when you know that this isnt just for you to hear from tis person makes at least me wonder a lot... i dont care if i am first or favorite but i wanna hear the truth and not words that will make me happy...

worst about it is even trying to talk about it though... as a sub i cant demand that my Dom get a better structure witch is really what its all about... knowing where one stands and not wanting any bs.